Tuesday 22 April 2008

Theology of Life: the beginning

I struggle a lot.
Every day I struggle.
I see glimpses of getting free from sin and old thinking, and then I regress just as quickly into old ways.
But God is gracious.
He knows that when I'm at my lowest ebb, when temptation strikes and I buckle and waiver, he provides a way out.
Relying on him is NOT a cop out, but it is a solution. He says that I can stand firm in the face of opposition and that He will not allow a situation to be so harsh that I can't stand it (even if it actually, in reality kills me) - Live is Christ die is gain. Am I radicalised then.. ?
I guess I am.. - but I struggle none the less. I struggle to choose wisely. I struggle to be pure, I struggle to press in when I need to.

LORD HELP ME MORE.
Amen.

So this blog is part of my story, my account of the provision of my God and the way he moves me towards being more like Him

No comments: